Exterior shutters in Atlanta don’t only make your home look gorgeous. They could improve its resale worth too.
There are a few different kinds of decorative exterior shutters, which we’ll review shortly. When you design these shutters for your residence, you’ll want to work with a knowledgeable consultant, like one from Louver Shop of Atlanta. We can help you select and come up with the best option for your home during a free consultation.
Keep going to learn about the most popular types of exterior shutters and the advantages of installing them at your home.
Styles of Decorative Exterior Shutters
- Board and Batten Shutters—From big boards to thick battens, these attractive shutters deliver a rustic look. Board and batten shutters complement many home designs, including traditional, farmhouse, lake and forest homes. They’re usually sold in composite, vinyl and aluminum versions.
- Raised Panel Shutters—These are one of the most desired classic shutter types. Raised panel shutters use solid panels and have decorative definition. They usually come in single-, double- and triple-panel designs and fit with a variety of architectural styles, both historic and modern. They’re usually available in composite, vinyl and aluminum options.
- Bahama Shutters—These shutters are great for tropical spots, such as coastal or beach residences. Bahama shutters block strong sunshine and let in refreshing air. They’re frequently found in aluminum and fiberglass options.
- Louvered Shutters—These are another timeless shutter design. Louvered shutters feature straight lines that complement a large number of homes, like historic and contemporary. They’re usually found in aluminum, fiberglass, hybrid and vinyl models.
At Louver Shop of Atlanta, our shutters can be customized in decorative and operational models. They can be customized in just about any color or design. You can also make them your own by adding fine hardware, curved tops and more.
3 Advantages of Exterior Shutters
- They keep your house cool. If you go with an operational model, you can close your shutters during hot days to improve your home’s energy efficiency. By doing so, your house keeps cool while keeping your cooling expenses reasonable.
- They give your residence a bespoke appearance. Once you settle on a style, the options are just about endless for shapes, colors and optional hardware. Shutters can make your residence look unique and be eye-catching.
- They might enhance your resale price. Premium exterior shutters, like options from Louver Shop of Atlanta, could boost your home’s value. They’re also an attractive add-on for prospective buyers, particularly when they’re custom.
Quality is significant when you’re wanting to add a permanent enhancement to your home’s exterior. At Louver Shop of Atlanta, we create all our exterior shutters in the USA. Not only will you have them faster, they’ll be attractive for many years.
We also support them with one of the finest limited lifetime warranties in the industry, so you won’t have to worry about buckling, cracking, peeling or yellowing that can occur with cheaply manufactured shutters from overseas.
Whether you’re just getting started with your shutter project or have been visualizing them for years, our design consultants can help. We’re skilled when it comes to making beautiful houses happen. Contact us at 888-428-1415 to request your free consultation right away!